Showing the single result
Fioricet 40mg$299.00 – $1,099.00
What is the practical use of Fioricet?
Fioricet is one such drug that is made out of the combination of two or more other drugs. The medication of Fioricet that doctors prescribe is mainly for the treatment of chronic tension headaches. Due to such an issue, a person will suffer from pain that can occur in the front, side, or back of the head. As you buy Fioricet online, know that you do not take it without a prescription from a health expert.
These headaches are frequent in people, and most of them experience it occasionally. However, if such headaches last for more than 10 to 15 days, you should take it to your health provider and ask for its medication.
It’s seen that doctors sometimes also prescribe Fioricet for treating migraine pain as well. In general, it is a severe kind of headache that takes place on one side of the head. It may also occur due to hypersensitivity to light or sound.
What are the active ingredients in the making of Fioricet drug?
The combinational medicines consist of two more pharmaceutical ingredients in a proportionate amount. A single dose of Fioricet contains three main components –
- Butalbital – It is a sedative barbiturate that stimulates the production of GABA inside the brain. This neurotransmitter (GABA) calms down the nervous system by blocking the signals among neurons.
- Acetaminophen – It is a popular medication that alleviates pain and helps in reducing fever. The work of Acetaminophen is to impair the production of prostaglandin chemical inside the brain.
- Caffeine – It is a stimulant that directly impacts the blood pressure in your body. It is necessary to expand blood vessels, allowing the blood to flow through the nerves that cause tension headaches.
The overall product that comes in the form of Fioricet will help in relieving tension headaches. Although the drug is highly effective, it also poses side effects that may emerge for several reasons. Therefore, when you order Fioricet online, ask your health expert for the prescription of the drug.
Side Effects of Fioricet –
Though Fioricet’s use is effective for people suffering from tension headaches, there is always a risk of addiction and drug abuse if you use it for a long time.
Therefore, you need to consider the possible side effects of Fioricet that may emerge within the initial phase of taking the drug.
The side effects of Fioricet –
- Drowsiness and dizziness
- Falling short of breath
- Anxiousness and restlessness
- Drunk feeling
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Upper stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine
- Confusion in making decisions
- Feeling lightheaded
- Feeling like you may pass out
- Itchiness and infections
There are some rare cases of Fioricet abuse where a person may suffer from severe breathing problems. It is also seen that due to the presence of Acetaminophen, some people got severe skin reactions.
These skin infections may turn out to be worst by resulting in skin peeling and blistering. Hence, you must stop taking the drug as any symptom occurs in your body.
What is the dosage of Fioricet?
The dosage of Fioricet comes in pill and tablet form that is designed to be taken orally. The drug is also available in a liquid solution, but that is not a common dosage for doctors’ prescriptions. People purchasing Fioricet for use can look for the dose of the medication indicated on the outer packaging.
The popular dose of Fioricet that is available in the market comes in the following combination – Butalbital (50mg), Acetaminophen (325mg), and Caffeine (40mg). As per the advice of your doctor, you may take 2 to 3 tablets of Fioricet at an interval of 5 to 6 hours a day.
Although the drug is safe for use, you need to have a prescription from a professional health expert before starting with Fioricet’s regular dosage. Sometimes, people who go through similar symptoms of tension headaches start taking the drug without any consultation from a medical expert. The result of such drug intake will turn out to be dangerous for human health.
What steps to keep in mind while using Fioricet?
The dose of Fioricet is applicable for patient’s use when you have consulted advice from a health expert. Here are some steps that you must remember while starting with the Fioricet dosage –
- People who suffer from porphyria or any such issue they should not be taking Fioricet drug.
- Do not use Fioricet if you have recently used – alcohol, sedatives, narcotic medications, or tranquilizers.
- Do not overdose or misuse the tablets of Fioricet as it can be dangerous to your health.
- The dose of Fioricet cannot be used as a basic medication for pain relief. You must consult a health advisor before starting the usage of Fioricet.
- Do not take Fioricet’s tablets if you are already suffering from these issues – kidney disease, mental illness, breathing problems, and so on.
- If a person is on a regular intake of some other medication, he/she should advise it with a health expert.